Sunday, January 08, 2012

My Cute Family

I just love pictures.  As, I'm sure you can see by the fact that I have pictures in almost every post I make.  I need to start writing down the things I'm thinking about when I think, oh, I should blog about that.  That will result not only in more blog postings, but also less pictures.

BUT, until then... my cute family in pictures.


Here's Dennis (step-dad) and Maynard out hiking.  Maynard was given to the family by a dear friend who has departed this life just over a year after our dear Dottie Dog also passed.  I think it's a wonderful fit.


Mom and Dennis cutting their Christmas tree.  How cute are they looking at each other?


I can't even give this a caption. Hahaha.


I was able to go to a Seahawks game with my brother's girlfriend Ashley.  Sad he wasn't there, but honestly we had a really good time!  She's a really sincere kind interesting person and we all know how big of a football fan I am...it was nice to have someone there who also didn't know what was going on all the time.



From left to right:  Ashley, Jake (little brother), me, Shawn (older brother).  Shawn got the tickets for the game, and it was a great time.  I didn't know how much he and Jake new about football and how passionate they were.  I'm glad they let the girls come ;)  

So ends the Christmas picture post.  I guess I should have take more, but maybe that's a sign of a busy fun holiday.

No comments: