Saturday, March 07, 2009

Support Local Restaurants, Try THESE!

I LOVE local restaurants. I love that families, or friends or whatever are venturing to do something they love and bring great food to their communities. I love the random decor and menus with spelling errors (i always relate to that). SO... I'm asking for your favorite local restaurants, and I'll list a few I just found :)

Sammy's
awesome, creative burgers; SWEET POTATO fries! shakes
adorable stools and long counters
27 N 100 W Provo
http://iutah.tv/entity/view/144658

Mini's
amazing mini cupcakes, wonderful box lunches, funny entertaining decor
14 East 800 South, Salt Lake
http://www.mini-cupcakes.com/

3 comments:

Amy said...

I dont know if it is "local" but a favorite stop of mine in Provo is Guru's. Love it!

Kimi said...

Ahh Guru's is good. I'm going to have to try that burger place, it sounds yummmy.

the most awesomest adventure ever!!!! said...

hey Linds. i'm sitting next to you and wanted you to have my blog address so you can stay up to date with the trip!!!