Sunday, March 22, 2009

Skull Candy Rocks My World!

www.skullcandy.com

Okay, this is the best company! Not only do they make really good headphones and accessories, but they have awesome warranties, they are local (park city), and they completely support the community.

Example 1: they gave momentum climbing (the indoor climbing place in Sandy) headphones to give to my mentoring kids when they did an event for us.

Example 2: I ended up using my assertiveness to get two people to share a cab with me today from the airport (they were very willing, don't think I tricked them into it or anything), and turns out one of them works for skull candy. When he said that I started talking about how I love their stuff, and my brothers love their stuff, and how I think they're such a cool company, and then how I want some of their noise reduction headphones...by the time he left the cab he had give me a pair! Right out the blue! He was super nice and said they love to support the locals. How COOL is that!

Example 3: This same guy then tells me to email him and he'll get my 4-H kids hooked up with some stuff for good grades and behavior and such.

What a GREAT company. They are doing really well, and I hope they continue to do well :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

WOw that is very cool! I will have to use them the next time I need something along those lines. I think it is important to support local!

Casandra Winter said...

Hey I am glad, the cab driver left you a little fortune! Thanks and sorry about not being able to pick you up :) The temple dedication was good and I hope you had an enjoyable time with the fam and possibly extended fam :)

leslie jo said...

That is cool. I could have picked you up.. just call next time.
I love your 50 things to do.. You have done some of them you need to update.. like the masquerde balll and I want to see pics!! heeheh

So... what is the Arauraborialus