Monday, August 08, 2005

PARIS!


Oh my goodness, I'm sure I could post on this topic as long as the Parisian nights last! It was SO amazing! K, let's dedicate this post to the art-

There is SO much art! The best as my favorite redhead predicted, was the Musee d'Orsay. Seeing the actual paintings- the colors the artist choose, the way he or she wanted us to see it- amazing. I sat and looked at so many and was taken to a different world. Rodin is also amazing- I had never seem much of his work, but I love it. We spent 4 hours in his musee. The Louvre is HUGE! Way to big for this little art lover without art history knowledge.

Art is an amazing thing- it can give different things to everyone, showing them something inside that no one else can see, but also have a common ground for anyone to see and appreciate. Art is part of the expression of being human.

No comments: