Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Endearing Qualities

I had a realization of a hope last night. I was watching the movie "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants", (girly I know, but keep reading) and at four different points in the movie- I teared up. My movie companions on the other hand were either rolling their eyes, asleep or laughing. So- this is my hope: that my friends, and also whoever I end up with, will think that the crying emotional Lindsey is cute and it is an endearing quality. This crying incident is defiantly not the first, and I don’t just do it at movies- so it would be nice if my hope is fulfilled.

I also started to think of all the endearing qualities my friends and family posses (sp?). I would like to say- you guys are cute and I love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your tears of sincerity are very endearing, darling!