Thursday, June 02, 2005

The Wisdom of Teeth

Well, It's done, I've done it, it's finished- I have 4 wholes in my mouth that are hopefully healing fine. (I'll find out today at my post-op appointment) That's fun to say- post-op. And hopefully my wisdom is not gone!

Here is the wisdom I gained from this experience, please share what you learned when you went through this...
1. my mom is SUPER cool. She took great care of me, and never asked for anything in return. She also followed the doctors instructions (and made me follow them) to the T (which is a strange phrase- does anyone know why we say that?).
2. My friends are cool too- I had a jamba juice and lots of calls to see how I was. That was nice.
3. the whole liquid diet thing- not so much a diet- I gained about 2 lbs! LOL, but it does get boring. I have never wanted a sandwich so much in my life! I have come to appreciate how strong, and good our teeth really are. I think this happens whenever we have something not work- we realize how amazing we (God's creation) are and how amazing it is that everything works!

So I think that's it. Maybe I'll have more wisdom and maybe less, but only time will tell.

No comments: