Saturday, April 24, 2010

13 clothing items for $89!!

What do you think when you hear thrift store? I use to think...

D.I.
Out-dated clothing
The sketchier part of town

Now that I've gone to "The Recycled Clothing Store" in Alexandria, Virginia and this is what I think when I now hear thrift store...



Ann Taylor Loft
Banana Republic
Coldwater Creek



That's right! All this stuff for $89. I think they get it from the stores when the stores have just one of something so they can't really sell it, and it's mostly the season before, but really, I'm so excited. I love love the long jackets. I have to build up my work wardrobe so I'll be visiting every couple months.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome! I love to find new stores and great items! Makes me like the clothes even better when I know I got a deal on it.

Jamie Zvirzdin said...

Well done!