Wednesday, April 01, 2009

hahaha!

Oh this is a little too much like my life. LOL! No more though!



I have made some really positive steps and decisions lately about my "dating" life. So in order to prevent what I have experienced over and over again (similar to the comic above) here are my new rules...

1. Don't ____ with any guy I'm not interested in. (anything can be filled in here: i.e. cuddle, go on dates with (even pretend ones), etc. etc.)

2. Well that's as far as I've gotten, but hey, you have to start somewhere! :)

I'm sure you all are smarter than I, but I'm just learning this stuff. :) Must be why I need at a minimum, 7 years of singlehood. I have a LOT to learn!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I think sometimes we set our expectations to high and too low so...I have one more you can add to the list that I had on mine. "I will not expect anything from a guy that I can not offer." example: I can't expect him to be strong in the gospel if I am not working on that as well. I can't expect him to be motivated in work/school if I am not also. It helped to keep me working on improving myself and keeping away the guys who were not up to what I was expecting for myself. I only expected from them the very things I could offer. 6 months after coming to that conclusion I was happier because I was improving myself and then I found Doug! Your perfect match is out there and he is going to be the luckiest man when you find eachother!

Lindsey said...

Agreed! Maybe I should finally make a list of what I want in a guy, cross out the title and replace it with "My Goals" :)