Monday, December 03, 2012

One month to make my goals...

Why do we wait for January to look back at the year and look forward?  Well I'm doing it in December.  (I'll do it in January too, but hey, why not).  Here's the progress on 2013, with a P.S. on December goals.

General Resolutions


  • Eat out less - replace eating out with friends with activities with friends
    • I started strong, need to continue to try into 2013
  • Get to my goal weight
    • Grrrr, another 2013
  • Respond to service requests, i.e. There's a service opportunity, call this person to chip in
    • Grrrr, 2013 for sure.  
  • Ultimately organize room
    • DONE!! I did this!  Before I moved to Fairfax I loved everything about my room and all my stuff and that was great to move in this condition.

Daily Goals

  • Read scriptures and pray more
    • I have gotten better at this, and I'm excited to continue.  Rob actually helps me with this, he always remembers to pray before we eat.  I love that.
  • Play my guitar 20 minutes or more per day
    • Beginning guitar done, Intermediate guitar done.  I have a basic knowledge.  I'm starting an online class from a university.  I think it will help me take it to the next level.
  • Watch less TV
    • I think I've watched less just because I've been busier.  I think at this point, maybe I just keep myself to only watching my DVR shows and not extra.
  • Be more kind
    • I think I've done some of this, but can't hurt to keep it for 2013

Weekly

  • Take pictures
    • Totally did this!  Check out my deviant art account:  http://aggielou3.deviantart.com/gallery/ 

Monthly Goals


  • Work on Family History
    • Hum...I only did 2 ordinances, and though it was awesome, must be better in 2013
  • Find a regular service opportunity
    • Well, I think I just found one.  Helping kitties at an adoption center.
  • Go on a date once a month - even if I ask him
    • Totally did this!  AnD I met ROB!  As Brian says, put the energy out there and things happen.
  • Go to the temple
    • Did it :)  More to come.
December 2012 Goals

  • When I'm at work, be engaged in work.  No Facebook at all.
  • Do my hair at least 4 times a week - I've been really blessed with wonderful hair, and it doesn't look bad when I just shower and go, but I want to make more of an effort (even if the man I love still loves me in a ponytail and no make-up).

No comments: