Wednesday, December 08, 2010

A boost in my confidence

How sweet is this comment:

"When I tried to remember what you looked like (without having seen you in a while) I had just assumed that I had exaggerated in my mind how beautiful I remembered you being (not in a bad way, but just that sometimes I embelish certain things in memory).  As it turns out, however, you really were as beautiful as I remembered."


Just thought I'd share, as sometimes we blog about the hard things, I thought I'd post something sweet.  And no, this doesn't not mean I'm dating someone, I'm still looking ;)

2 comments:

Casandra Winter said...

hi hottie, you are beautiful ;)! How long are you going to be in town for? We need to get together over the holidays ;)! dig the india arie song

Amy said...

What a sweet comment! I was thinking the same thing. When we were talking at the Posse Breakfast I thought "Wow Lindsey is so beautiful!" You are gorgeous inside and out! I love you!