Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Back...At Least for a while...

Well, I'm back. I think I'll be okay for a while, maybe 'til mid-terms hit. The biggest reason I'm getting back onto this time consuming but worthwhile endeavor- my sista Mary. I think she's the only one who reads my blog anyway :) I love you Mary!

This bring up an interesting point for Mary or if any other kind soul is reading this...
I think what we do for others can help us understand the amount of dedication and love we have for them. I know this is especially true at Christmas time. I go through a list of people in my head, and those I cherish and love I try to show with cards, gifts or time.

Now, I'm not sure if I fully agree with this, (to play the other side). I love my little brother VERY much (he's 7 years old and lives in Washington), but I do not call him, send him cards or do the things I do with friends or other family. Is this a function of the distance, his age or some unknown factor?

So in my usual confusion, I mean...conclusion :) I'm not sure. I think some show love with time, others with deeds, others with words, and still some with silent affection and support.

Here's to hoping those you love, love you back.
Linds

No comments: